SCABA Pre-Season Tournament
Shawnee County Amateur Baseball Association and Shawnee County Parks and Recreation welcome you to the best complexes in the region. We want to thank you for being interested in playing in this pre-season tournament. This tournament supports your local SCABA league and facilities. We want you to enjoy your experience so below is some information we hope you find helpful.
- All teams will need to check in.
- Entry Form download here
Playing USSSA Rules.
- SCABA league coaches passes work for work for this tournament.
- Parents will be able to buy passes for the weekend and league for $20 per pass. They are sold at the gate.
- Please inform parents about the gate fee. It is a per day basses. All proceeds of the gate go to the foundation which stays at the complex.
- This tournament is a 3 game guarantee. 2 pool play to a single elimination bracket.
- Schedules are available now on www.quickscores.com/snco.
- Coaches please if you can post scores after your games. Everything will be updated on quick scores and at the
- All games will be played at Bettis Family Sports Complex (turf fields)
- Game balls will be provided and given to the umpires on a per game basses.
- Team and individual awards for 1st and 2nd place in each age group will be provided
- Seeding for this tournament will go as follows for bracket play: Best Record, Head to head, Average Runs Against, Average Runs Differential, Total runs scored and then the coin flip.
- This is an open tournament. No sanction affiliation with this tournament.
Daily Gate Fee
- $5/daily 16 yrs of age and older
- $3/daily 7-15 yrs of age
- Free 6 and younger
- Players and two (2) coaches in uniform will be admitted for free. Tournament gate fees that are collected for this event will be directed toward facility improvements at Bettis Family Sports Complex through the SCPR Foundation.
Tournament payment is due when registering. Your team will not be scheduled if payment is not received in full prior to the posted deadline. No refunds if canceling registration five (5) days or less, prior to first game. For inclement weather, refunds and credits will be based on a 50% refund after one game and 100% refund/credit for event cancelations. Visa, MasterCard, Discover accepted for gate and/or team payment.
SCPR Athletics – 801 NE Poplar – Topeka, KS 66616
Phone: 785-251-2970 Fax: 785-368-3794 Hotline: 785-291-4938
Complex Address: 3025 SE Croco Road, Topeka, KS 66605
Please visit parksandrec.snco.us or www.scprfoundation.org to find out more information or how to donate.