Shawnee County Amateur Baseball Association serves youth baseball athletes between the ages of 4 and 16. Children 6 and under sign up individually and team registration is required for ages 7-17.
Instructional 6U Coaches Meeting Monday, April 2 at 6 p.m. at the Lake Shawnee Event Center
2018 Days of Play:
- 7U/8U Machine Pitch – Monday and/or Thursday
- 9U/10U Pee Wee – Wednesday and/or Thursday
- 11U/12U Gopher – Tuesday and/or Thursday
- 13U/14U Pony – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and/or Thursday
6U Important Dates:
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, March 28 (players register as individuals and SCPR assigns teams)
- League play begins: Monday, May 14
7u – 14u Important Dates:
- Friday, January 26 – $250 deposit due
- Friday, March 2 – ALL money due. If balances are not paid in full the teams will not play!
- Monday, April 2 – League play begins