To add, update or remove information from this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may email the information to email@example.com
- I’m looking for a team for my son who is currently 7. We would be interested in a 7u team next season. Ltterbnala@yahoo.com Dedicated baseball parents looking for a 7U team to play at the lake. Parker has been in the top 20% of players on his t-ball teams. He has Taken baseball lessons since March of 2017 with DJ Carey and a Washburn baseball player. He has been hitting the ball out of the air and rarely used Tee for past 2 years, catches, and throws well. Contact: Bret Ulrich 785-554-1159 cell
- My son, Kolton turned 7 in July and is looking for a team. He loves the game, everything about it. He is ready to be a great teammate/addition to his new team. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a team for our 6 1/2 yr old boy who has completed instructional. 785.817.9863 prefer text Thanks Brandi
- My son turned 6 in September. He has played several years of instructional T-ball and is wanting something more competitive. He is very driven, athletic and loves the game. We live North of Topeka and he attends Elmont Elementary. Contact Jamie at 785-249-5734 or email@example.com.
- I’m looking for a team for my son Frederick. He has taken ball lessons and has played ball since he was 4. He has played tball, coach pitch and machine pitch. He turned 7 in February and loves to play ball. He is very athletic and plays football, soccer, basketball and baseball. He is wanting a ball team that is more competitive than previous teams he has played on.. I have coached his sports teams and am very dedicated to my son and his sports activities. You can reach me at 785-430-9116 Or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I’m looking for. Team for my son he turns 7 in April. he loves baseball. email@example.com
- Braedyn, looking for team for upcoming baseball season. Turned 6 in September. Played coach pitch last year in small town league, looking to step up our game. Call/text parents (Kyle) at 785.224.6698 or (Ashley) 785.633.4921
- My son, Ronin, is looking for an 8U team for next season. He is 7 and will be 8 in February. He has played the last two years and has enjoyed playing several infield positions. He has a pretty good arm, so did well at SS and 3rd. He also played 1st and pitched this season. He is coachable, has a desire to be better, and most importantly really enjoys the game. He is a solid hitter and makes good contact with the ball. He has a high baseball IQ for his age. I have experience coaching and I am willing to help out the team’s coaching staff in any way. We would love to join a team that is competitive and wants to really help the kids improve and have fun. Please contact Dan at (785)220-6703 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Looking for an 8U team for my son Brayden. He will turn 8 in February. Just looking for an opportunity to be on a SCABA team where he can develop with quality coaches. If you need any help coaching I’d be more than happy to assist. Best way to contact me is email@example.com
- Looking for a team for my eight year old son, Lukas Baeza. He played in the advanced coach pitch baseball league last year in Colorado for Highlands Ranch. He currently attends Mater Dei and we are new to Kansas. Please contact me, Angelica, at 785-506-3468 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hell my name is Carrie. I have a son who is going to be 8 in March and we are looking for a team. He has played 2 years of t-ball and a year of machine pitch. He really loves the game and is very coachable. I can’t say he is an all star, but he is decent. He has a heart for the game and tries his hardest. He is a pretty solid hitter as well as having a strong arm. I’m hoping to find a team he can grow with. Thanks! email@example.com
- My 10 year old son, Jacob is looking for a team to play on in 2018. He has played 3 previous years in sunrise and would like to move to a more competitive league. He has previously played short stop, first base, and pitcher. He prefers to pitch but is open to many possibilities. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can myself, mom, Cassie Gaddis 7852491782 or his dad, Evan Gaddis 7858062875. Thank you! Cassie Gaddis
- My 10 yr old son Elijah is looking for a team. He pitched and played 1st and 2nd base on his last team. If anyone is looking please email the information for tryouts. Also can you put his information on the website as player looking for a team. Thanks. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hi my name is Juan Villa, my son and nephew are wanting to keep playing baseball in the fall so we are looking for a team, currently playing 10u but will be 11 soon so we would consider 11u also, my son pitches and plays 1st base and 3rd base my nephew can play 2nd base, SS and 3rd base you can call me or message me at 785-250-1656 or email me at email@example.com
- 10 year old boy looking to join a team, plays short stop mainly but recently has been pitching as well, has played many years since the age of 3. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 785-640-7747
- My son is 10 years old (11 in July) he is current look for a team to join. He has played baseball since he was 4. He want to play at a more competitive level. He has mostly pitched, he also has played 3rd base and short stop. Please contact Alexis at 941-237-8767. Thanks
- My 10 year old son (11 in January) is looking for a team for the 2018 season. He has played at the lake for 3 seasons and played in tournaments as well. His positions played are 2nd base, outfield and pitcher. He is also a switch hitter. I can be reached at email@example.com or my husband at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- My son Logan is wanting to play on a team at the lake. He is 11 and his birthday is 01/09/06. He has played since he was 5 at Sunrise Optimist and his skills have exceeded the play there and needs to advance to a more worthy league. Please help him find a team that will help him learn and develop the game more. Thank you. Kirby Whitt (785)608-5990
- Carter Anderson, 12/13/2005, currently 11 years, looking for a fall ball team for the 2017 season. Plays pitcher, 3rd, and right field. Please contact Sasha Anderson at 785-817-2661 or email@example.com.
- My son was on a team and last minute the coach folded the team. He is 12 and will be 13 in August. Looking for a team that is looking for a positive, hard working and coachable kid. He has pitched some, catcher and also played some other positions. He is a big kid for his age, so don’t mind him playing up if coach’s are willing to work with him. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 785-409-9140
- Layton Dieckmann, DOB 9/19/04, left handed first basemen, pitcher or outfield. Bats right handed. Looking for a team to play on. Please call or text Holli 785-851-9445
- Corbin Jamison, 9-10-2003, 14u, Pitcher, SS, and outfield, My name is jessica. Phone #- 785-288-8156
- 15 Year old, middle infielder and right handed pitcher looking for a team. Interested in both fall 2017 and summer 2018. Call Angie at (785) 409-9063.
- Player looking for U16 Competitive Team for the fall season. Currently 14 years old but have been playing up in age for the last 4 years. Can play 3rd, SS, and second base and hits left and right handed. Please contact email@example.com for tryout details, or call 785-230-9624
- I am looking for a competitive 16u baseball team for my 14 years old son. He is a pitcher and shortstop. He is around 6 foot maybe a little taller, 145 pounds right handier. contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 7858518602 Sarah