* I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches and officials.
* I will place the emotional and the physical well being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
* I will insist that my child play in a safe and healthy environment.
* I will support coaches and officials working with my child in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
* I will demand a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol and will refrain from their use at all youth sports events and complexes.
* I will remember that the games are for the youth not the parents.
* I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child.
* I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability.
* I promise to help my child enjoy the youth sports experience by doing whatever I can, such as being a respectful fan, assisting with coaching or providing transportation.
* I will place the emotional and physical well being of my players ahead of a personal desire to win.
* I will treat each player as an individual, remembering the large range of emotional and physical development for the same age group.
* I will do my best to provide a safe playing situation for my players.
* I will promise to review and practice the basic first aid principals needed to treat injuries of my players.
* I will do my best to organize practices that are fun and challenging for all my players.
* I will lead by example in demonstrating fair play and sportsmanship to all my players.
* I will provide a sports environment for my team that is free of drugs; alcohol and I will refrain from their use at all youth sports events and complexes.
* I will be knowledgeable in the rules of each sport that I coach, and I will teach these rules to my players.
* I will use those coaching techniques appropriate for each of the skills that I teach. I will ask for resources to assist me in any capacity.
* I will remember that I am a youth sports coach and that the game is for the children and not adults.